Thu, Oct 06|
Collective Healing Centre (via Egan St)
Kirtan with Sarah and Goldy
Pure Bhakti Kirtan - first Thursday of the month 7:30pm || Sing with joy to support a good cause!
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Collective Healing Centre (via Egan St), 199-201 King St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
About the Event
Join Sarah Hill and Goldy for Pure Bhakti Kirtan - a monthly chanting event on the first Thursday of the month at 7:30pm in Newtown. Raise your vibration, open your heart and sing with joy all to support a good cause.
Kirtan is said to be the Universal language of Spirit, and the song of the Soul, and when this centuries old practice is sung in community all voices merge together to become One.
This joyful chanting gathering supports Dreams2Live4, the only Australian charity making dreams come true for Australian adults aged 17+ years living with advanced cancers.
So come along and join us as we unify our voices and help make dreams come true.
- We chant in simple call and response style
- No previous singing experience is required - just an open heart and open mind.
- Complete beginners can become completely immersed in the sound
- Allow the magic of the chants to carry you on a meditative journey within.
- Cash or QR code will be available at the door.
- If you cannot attend and would like to donate, copy & paste this link:
Collective Healing Centre
199-201 King Street,Newtown
(entry via door on Egan St)
7:30-8:30pm first Thursday evening of the month, doors open 7:15pm
Optional items to bring:
- a comfy cushion to sit on, although they can be provided at the studio
- a shawl or wrap for shoulders
- any additional musical instruments are welcome to jam along!
>> $10 - $25 per person will help us to reach our goal
>> If you're feeling generous, offer what you feel is worthy of this cause.
>> If you cannot offer so much, your presence is enough.